5/3/10

Rainy Monday

This morning I woke up to rain, thunder and lightening.  It suppose to rain for the next 24 hours.  We sure could use the rain so I won't complain much. 

First of all, I want to thank my good friend, Lesley, for my blog background and very special header--she does some amazing work. You can find FREE blog backgrounds and headers, made by Lesley,  by visiting Bonzer's, click HERE.  You won't be disappointed. Before leaving her blog just let her know that you visited and say Thank you!

This week is Be Kind to Animal Week.  Yesterday, my husband and I took a couple baskets of goodies, which included blankets, towels and pet toys, that our animals no longer use, to our local shelter.  The shelter people are so appreciative for any donations that they get.  We love doing it for the animals.

Also, I did get allot of scrapping done.  I haven't had time to do much lately but yesterday I got my creative juices flowing and I am almost done with our family project. 

Here is one of the pages that I did.  The kit came from Scrappiness DownUnder, click HERE, called Country Escape.  She has some amazing kits, frames etc and they are all FREE.  Please visit her and leave a big Thank You before leaving.  Once again, you won't be disappointed.

I am not sure if you can read the journal but it says:

"A brother is God's way, that he doesn't want us to walk alone."   I was blessed with 6 brothers and here are 5 of them.
I was also blessed with 5 sisters, I will make a layout of the sisters later.

Until next time, enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes