4/30/10

A wonderful Surprise

What a wonderful surprise, when I opened my blog today.  My friend Lesley, from Scrappiness DownUnder had me go to her blog (click HERE for her blog for FREE scrapping kits and HERE for Lesley's blog backgrounds).  What awesome work she has--please go and visit--you won't be disappointed.

Now getting back to my surprise--I went to her blog and low and behold she painted a fantastic picture of Dillie.  I so love this and it is very special.  Even Brian, my husband has some nice compliments on this picture.  I just LOVE IT to pieces.  Thank you so much Lesley for this.  I am going to have it printed, framed and put on my wall, in my office. Wow this is so special!!

Here is the picture


  Once again I cannot thank you enough for this beautiful picture. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train