5/8/10

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I need to get this posted early because we have a big day ahead of us on Sunday. First to church, then the dog park, visiting a sick friend in the hospital, then meeting some close friends for dinner.

I want to wish my Mom and all you mother's out there a Very Happy Mother's Day! Here is a layout of my Mom and nephew, Tony.   Layout is made using Scrappiness DownUnder, Mum's Kit, found HEREThank you Lesley for this beautiful kit.


The Journalizing is a quote from Sylvia Loren
"Is my mother my friend?  I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a
Captial M, she's something sacred to me.  I love her dearly...yes she ALSO is a good friend,
someone I can talk openly with if I want to."

Until next time-- Enjoy and make it a great Day!!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train