9/2/12

Lower Prices and my Freebies

Good Day Everyone!!

Great News!  I have lowered my prices on all my kits. Why?  Because someone told me that I needed to mark my prices up, to start selling more and get a better market.  Well, that doesn't settle too good with me because my prices are my prices and no one should tell me how to sell.  I keep my prices LOW so EVERYONE can afford them.  In today's economy, it's always great to find a good bargain. So with that said, enjoy the new prices on my kits. No kit is more than $3.25 at all my stores.   Also, my posers at Dillie's Corner Boutique are 55% off.

 
 
Here is a beginning of a brand new kit that
I am working on.
The photo is from my friend Marzenna. 
This is her granddaughter, Angelika. 
 
 
 
And Lastly, Don't forget my FREEBIES going on.  For a few more days!
 
 


Hairy ALPHA

Click the Preview
and it will take you to the download


Along The Shore Blog Train


I have linked each of the designer's name, with their blog.
Dillie's Designs (You are Here)
 
Until Next time, Enjoy and make it a GREAT day!
 


No comments:

My Memories Blog Train