8/31/12

LAST CHANCE for 55% off and my Freebies

Hello Everyone!!

Guess what?  I have lowered my prices in two of my stores and on top of that I also have 55% off on my products.

55% off is only until August 31, 2012 so don't miss out. I probably won't have another sale like this for sometime.

 
 
 
Also, don't forget I still have my FREEBIES

Hairy ALPHA
Click the Preview
and it will take you to the download
Along The Shore Blog Train
 
I have linked each of the designer's name, with their blog.

Dillie's Designs (You are Here)

Thank you for stopping and enjoy the rest of the ride!
 
 
 


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

My Memories Blog Train