5/29/10

Memorial Weekend



Memorial Weekend, is a day it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service. 

Not much is going on, usually, we have a backyard bar-be-que, but with the remodeling going on, we decided to postpone it and have in July.  So this weekend we are hoping to finish our remodeling and get some rest after this huge project that we undertook.

I want to thank Mary of Mary's Mixes for the brand new shimmering blinkie she made for my blog.  Also, thank you Lesley for the beautiful blog background and header.  Please go and visit both of these ladies sites because they have some awesome things that they give away.  You can find Mary's blog HERE and Lesley's blog HERE.  Please remember before you leave to give a big Thank you!!

Now for my layouts of the week:





My passion are animals and I do Fostering for Brussells Griffon.  The above picture was sent to me from a good friend of mine.  The little one, Baby was one that I fostered.  She is an adorable little one and she couldn't have picked a better home to go to.  This is her sister Hattie, and they have formed a great bond.  Love Happy Endings!   The layout kit, called No Bling is from Deanne Gow-Smith (Moonbeam) who designs at ScrapBookMax, you can find this kit in her store HERE or the templates HERE.

Another Layout comes from Carena's Designs kit called My Beach, go to her blog HERE and it will take you to the kit.




This is my niece and her Christian Group.  They are on some beach in Florida, doing Bible Study.  I love it, when I learn that the youngs ones are spreading the Lord's work. Lamia great work you do and love you lots.  Thank you for the newsletter that you send to me every month.  I read each one and so does your Uncle Brian.  We love you and keep on spreading the WORD.

And one more from Carena's kit:



My Niece and her Husband--during a camping trip.  These are two of the most  loveable people that I know.  They have been married one year and they have a great focus on life.   Can't wait to see them soon.

Until next time Enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes