5/22/10

It's Saturday


Hello Everyone:

This has been quite a busy week.  Besides working a full time job, my husband and I decided to do some remodeling to our house.  Today, I get to paint, while my husband finishes laying tile. I know when it's done, it will look wonderful.  Pictures will be posted after everything is done.

One thing I do have on my mind and that is when you do go and visit different sites around please add a big "THANK YOU" to those who work hard offering there talent for us.  A couple times now, I have gone to a site and there is some nasty comments--come on just say "Thank you" and be gone, no need to leave nastiness.  If it is just an opinion, there are nicer ways to leave opinions.  With that said--THANK YOU to all my talented friends.  It is so appreciated that you offer your wonderful and awesome stuff to us. Thank you over and over again.

Now here are a couple of layouts I did manage to do this week:

This is my beautiful niece, who graduated from Michigan State University.  She is now going to school to do her undergraduate work as a Physical Therapist. Good Luck, Christina. I am so proud of you!  The quick page is from Miriam's Scrap found HERE.  I changed the color to match the school's color.  Thank you Miriam for this beautiful page.



Another layout I did, comes from ScrapbookMax's--Moonbeam, Deanne Gow-Smith, Black Leather and you can find the kit HERE.  I need to add that the baby's breath are from Nannybernie.  Thank you both!   Now if you head on over to Scrapbook Max, make a comment  HERE,  you could win a new release from her store...what are you waiting for-- go there now and add your comment.  She will be picking a random winner and notifying you of your winnings.  A side note-- you need to register on the site, if you aren't registered, then go to the forums, under new releases and you will find the Black Leather thread to leave your comment.    There is so much you can do with this kit--I chose to do my niece's wedding.  Here is a sample:



Until next time enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes