3/22/10

It's Monday

What a wonderful and beautiful weekend we had.  Today, we are back to Winter.  Oh, well, by the end of the week, we should have our Spring like weather.

Today, is my brother, Joe's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Joe!!  Enjoy your day!

Even though this is Monday,  where I usually have off, I need to work.  I am filling in for my co-worker who had to have a minor surgery.  I wish her well.

Here is a layout I did with Scrappiness  Down Under, Sugar Candy Kit.  You can get the kit by clicking  here.  I finally learned how to make my own quick pages without SBM software.   I will start sharing my creations once I get permission from the designers.   I am slowly learning how to create my own kits but don't quite have it yet. LOL


Enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train