7/3/13

New Kits,Sales AND a QP Freebie

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe it's July already?  My my where does the time go....LOL

I have some new kits in my stores today.  Go to the right of this post and check out each store, they have different sales.  Also at the bottom of this post you will find a quick page from my new kit,  Berry Delight and Friends

Berry Applicious is having a Christmas in July Sale, stop by and check out the many designer sales, that are going on.  My store is 50% . 
 photo BA_Blinkie_01.png

Over at ScrapWishes and Inspiration of Friends, we are having a Birthday Sale.  Check out the store wide sales.
 photo 70738c9847d4_zps4d3ca397.gif
 
 photo small_zen_logo.gif
Now here are my New Kits
Happy Birthday America

 

Santa's Vacation
 


Berry Delight and Friends

 
FREE FOR ONE WEEK, DOWNLOAD EXPIRES
JULY 10, 2013
 
 

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes