7/3/13

New Kits,Sales AND a QP Freebie

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe it's July already?  My my where does the time go....LOL

I have some new kits in my stores today.  Go to the right of this post and check out each store, they have different sales.  Also at the bottom of this post you will find a quick page from my new kit,  Berry Delight and Friends

Berry Applicious is having a Christmas in July Sale, stop by and check out the many designer sales, that are going on.  My store is 50% . 
 photo BA_Blinkie_01.png

Over at ScrapWishes and Inspiration of Friends, we are having a Birthday Sale.  Check out the store wide sales.
 photo 70738c9847d4_zps4d3ca397.gif
 
 photo small_zen_logo.gif
Now here are my New Kits
Happy Birthday America

 

Santa's Vacation
 


Berry Delight and Friends

 
FREE FOR ONE WEEK, DOWNLOAD EXPIRES
JULY 10, 2013
 
 

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train