1/7/13

NEW STORE

Hello Everyone!!

I am very excited to let you know that I have opened up my store at Treasured Scraps.  For this month you will be able to get any of my things for 50% off.
Photobucket
Click the blinkie and it will go directly to the store
Here are some of my things:
Dillie_cu Little Angel

Dillie_cu Little Angel
Meet the adorable Little Christmas Angel, who is ready for all the Holiday Projects. You will receive 9 different poses large in size (up to 1700... $2.25 $1.13
Save: 50% off
Dillie_ My Purple Ballerina
Dillie_ My Purple Ballerina
“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” - Martha Graham This beautiful kit,... $3.25 $1.63
Save: 50% off
Dillie_cu Little Ballerina
Dillie_cu Little Ballerina
Meet the Little Ballerina. She is all set for her big recital. You will receive 9 different poses large in size (1700 pixels) and PNG formatted You... $2.25 $1.13
Save: 50% off
Dillie_cu Kid Fairy Ballerina
Dillie_cu Kid Fairy Ballerina
Meet Little Kid Fairy, who is adorable in her Ballet Outfit and ready to show off her attitude in your digital designs. You will receive 10 different... $2.25 $1.13
Save: 50% off
Dillie_Welcome 2013
Dillie_Welcome 2013
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance... 

Save: 50% off
 Dillie_Frosty Blue
Dillie_Frosty Blue
"Someone painted pictures on my Windowpane last night -- Willow trees with trailing boughs And flowers, frosty white, And lovely crystal...  50% off

Dillie_It's Snowing

Dillie_It's Snowing

Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they do when they stick together. - Verna M. Kelly This is a...
Save: 50% off
Dillie_A Merry Christmas Critters

Dillie_A Merry Christmas Critters
Christmas is a wonderful time for family, friends and fun, but let's not forget our furry friends. Here is a Christmas kit, dedicated to all... $3.25
Sale: $1.63
Save: 50% off
Dillie_cu Blue Frames
Dillie_cu Blue Frames
7 Beautiful Blue Frames for your scrapping kits. Each frame was made by me.--they co-ordinate with my CU Bows 01-Shadows and watermark on preview... $2.50 $1.25
Save: 50% off
Dillie_cu Blue Bows and Ribbons
Dillie_cu Blue Bows and Ribbons
Eight beautiful blue bows that co-ordinate with my CU Frames 01. cu /pu/S4H ok The product is for Commercial use. The product can be sold "AS... $2.50 $1.25 Save 50%

Thank you!

Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!
Hugs,
Dillie















No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes