12/4/12

Dillies Designs NEW Kits and 50% off

Hello Everyone!

I have been really busy getting my kits ready for December.  As with all of us, this is one very busy season!!   But this is my husband's and mine most favorite time of the year.

I have 50% off in all my stores this month, so grab a bargain when you can!  Happy Holidays!!

It's Snowing

Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they do when they stick together.
 - Verna M. Kelly
 
This is a full size kit, not all elements are shown on the preview. The shadows are for preview purposes only. PERSONAL USE ONLY

6 12 x 12 papers, 300 dpi, jpg
42 various png elements
1 Word Art
All elements 300 DPI for good printing quality
Elements Include:
2 bears, 1 birdhouse, 3 branches, 1 cat, 1 cloud, 1 falling snow overlay, 1 fence, 4 flowers, 1 fox, 3 frames, 1 kitten, 1 lace, 1 laceborder, 1 lacebow, 3 leaves, 2 ornaments, 1 owl, 1 string of pearls, 3 ribbons, 2 snowflakes, 2 sparkles, 1 stitch frame, 3 trees, 1 wolf, 1 white stag
 

Here are a couple of beautiful and wonderful pages from my friend Marzenna.  Thank you so much--great job!
 
 
 
 
 
 
A note to let you know that the next two kits, by popular demand, I remade the previews to
add to my new stores.
 
A Merry Critters Christmas
 
Christmas is a wonderdful time for family, friends and fun, but let's not forget our furry friends.  Here is a Christmas kit, dedicated to all creatures big and small.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” Anatole France

In this kit you get 6 beautiful paper ( each at 12 x12 inches,JPG, and 300 dpi) and 48 elements (various sizes, PNG, and 300 DPI).  The shadows are for preview purposes only.  PERSONAL USE KIT ONLY.
The kit includes:
2 bears, 3 birds, 1 birdhouse, 1 bird sign, 1 bow border, 4 bows, 2 branches, 4 deer, 1 dog bone, 1 dog house frame, 1 dog ribbon, 1 puppy with stocking, 2 flowers, 1 flower cluster, 1 fox,  4 frames, 1 ornament with scene, 1 ice border, 1 kitten in star, 1 kitty with hat, 1 snow people, 1 lights, 1 polar bears, 1 santa hat, 2 snow overlays, 2 squirrels, 1 snowman star, 1 stocking, 1 tag, 1 tree scene, 1 wintertime tree, 1 pinecones, 1 WA,

 
Frosty Blue
"Someone painted pictures on my
     Windowpane last night --
Willow trees with trailing boughs
     And flowers, frosty white,
And lovely crystal butterflies;
     But when the morning sun
Touched them with its golden beams,
     They vanished one by one."
-  Helen Bayley Davis, Jack Frost
This wonderful kit includes 53 Elements, each at various png and 300 dpi;  6 12 x 12 papers at jpg and 300 dpi, and two word art. "Thanks to Digital Design Boutique and/or Resale Clipart for the clipart used to in this kit. http://digitaldesignboutique.com."  The shadows are for preview purposes only and this is a PERSONAL USE KIT ONLY.
Kit includes these elements.
1 artist, 1 bear on a pond, 2 sets of bells, 2 birds,  1 berry branch, 1 leaf, 1 bunny in snow, 1 set of candles, 1 candy cane, 1 charm,  1 deer, 2 flowers, 3 flower clusters, 2 frames, 1 envelope cluster frame,  1 icicle border, 2 clip art kids, 1 lace border, 1 string of ligts, 3 ornaments, 1 ice pond, 5 ribbons, 1 ice skating sign, 1 snow pile, 1 snowborder, 2 snowflakes, 3 snowmen, 1 hat, 1 mittens, 2 snow overlay, 1 stocking, 1 tag. 1 umbrella, 1 window with curtain, 1 vase

Until Next Time Enjoy and make it a great day!
 
Hugs
Dillie


1 comment:

marzenna79 said...

Wonderful kits !!! :)))
Thank you Liz, hugs. :* ❤ ❤ ❤

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes