11/22/12

CU Scrapz NEW STORE and Sale

Check out my new Christmas Items, now 50% off
at CU Scrapz
 
DD_Christmas Volume102

DD_Christmas Volume102

A great little starter pack to get you going on your Christmas designs. The product is Commercial use. The product can be sold "AS IS" but...

DD_Christmas Volume 101

DD_Christmas Volume 101

A great little starter pack to get you going on your Christmas designs. The product is Commercial use. The product can be sold "AS IS" but only in a...

DD_Little Angel

DD_Little Angel

Meet the adorable Little Christmas Angel, who is ready for all the Holiday Projects. You will receive 9 different poses large in size (up to 1700...



DD_Little Ballerina

DD_Little Ballerina

Meet the Little Ballerina. She is all set for her big recital. You will receive 9 different poses large in size (1700 pixels) and PNG formatted You...

DD_Christmas Elf 2

DD_Christmas Elf 2

Meet Ms. Christmas Elf 2, who is adorable in her Christmas Outfit and ready to show off her attitude in your digital designs. You will receive 9...



DD_Christmas Elf

DD_Christmas Elf

Meet Ms. Christmas Elf who is adorable in her Christmas Outfit. She is ready to show off her attitude in your digital designs. You will receive 9...

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes