12/20/11

Memory of Belladonne at CoolScrapDigital

Our dear friend, forum member and CT to many designers has sadly recently passed away. We here at CSD would like to give Belladonne's family this post in loving memory of a beautiful person. Some amazing friends have put together some freebies and pages in her memory. Please take them and get creative, we know that DigiScrapbooking was one of her passions, so I can't think of a better way for us to praise her memory. If you "CAN" post your layouts created with the freebies here, so we can embrace her memory. Sincerely, Addie

Please go to this LINK and see this very special tribute
and pick up the freebies that were done in her memory!

Miss you my friend, and thank you for the special memories! Your Muse!

1 comment:

marzenna79 said...

I'm very sorry for the death of Belladonna ...
We will miss her ... [*]
She was my virtual friend ... will always remain in my heart and in my memory ...
Her beautiful work and the sets will remind us about it ...
Belladonna eternal rest in peace ...
Amen [*]

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes