6/10/11

All About Dad by Dillie's Designs

Hello Everyone!
A brand new kit in the store and It's All about Dad!! Father's Day is June 19 here in the US, so what a great way to honor that special dad in your life.  All About Dad is an inspiration kit of my own Dad.  I remember the times when he took us camping, fishing and canoeing.  No matter how hard he worked at his job, he always had time for us on the weekends and the Summer months.  So remembering Father's Day, this June, is a very special day in my life.  This is a full size kit, not all elements are shown on the preview. The shadows are for preview purposes only. All About Dad has 12 paper, (12 x12 inches at JPG and 300 dpi) and 61 elements (various sizes at PNG and 300dpi). PERSONAL USE KIT ONLY.
By going to Scrapping Your Memories you can now save 50%.  The kit is also available at Daisies and Dimples.


My page! 
Here are some pages from my CTs
This is from my very good friend, Marzenna
From SpringTime
This wonderful page is from AliceB.
Thank you ladies so much for the wonderful support
you give me on my kit and my pages. I really appreciate it.
Until next time make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes