4/21/11

Melted Butter by Deanne Gow-Smith

Hello Everyone!
I had the pleasure of working with an awesome and exquisite kit for Deanne Gow-Smith at Scrapbook Max called Melted Butter.  Golden buttery yellow and cream are the beautiful colors in this kit with lace, flowers, glassy frames and soft delicate background papers.  The kit works with the Scrapbook Max software and can be found HERE.  Deanne also made templates and they can be found HERE.

Preview of Kit
My Layout from this Gorgeous kit
Deanne also has a store DigiScrap Dollar Deals. Even though most of the products are
geared towards the SBM software, she does have some items (under the generic tab in the store) that can be used with other software. This kit is one of them.  Go HERE and check out it out and if you buy be careful and read her directions for downloading.  You will need to download in a zip file and save to your own folder.   Right now all kits and templates are $1.00 each!  You can find her DigiScrap Dollar Deals by going over to the right and clicking the blinkie under the "Best Scrapbook Site for One Dollar Deals"  You won't be disappointed, so go now and check out her store.
Until Next Time, Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!





No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes