4/19/11

Floreale Arrossica by SpiritFoxy at SilverFoxStudios

Hello Everyone:
Let me introduce you to an awesome person, Spirit Foxy. I met her at "The Last Comment" thread at the Happy Place at DST.  What a wonderful, kind-hearted and very talented person she is.  I have had the pleasure of working with one of her MINI kits, called Floreale Arrossica. This kit is FREE in her store.  The kit includes: •4 digital papers 3600×3600 px (jpg)   •2 seamless metallic pebble glitter sheets 900×900 px (jpg)  •1 frame 2032×2035 px (png)  •1 fabric flower 1420×1437 px (png)   •1 flower mum with leaves 1484×1299 px (png)  •2 swirls 1472×1562 & 3300×1400 px (png) and •1 glitter butterfly 1140×1126 px (png).  Click the first preview and it will take you to her BLOG and Store. Oh, by the way, Cassel from the Scrapbook Campus has written a number of FREE beginners PaintShop Pro Scrapbooking Tutorials, and Lesson #3 uses Floreale Arrossica!  I have taken the first two lessons and they are really easy to follow.
One ore thing, sign up for Silver Fox Studios Newsletter and see what other goodies you might get.  Don't forget to check out Spirit Foxy's newest kit called Fairy Glitter Watercolors 1. I have a preview of one of the most beautiful kits below.

My Page
Received a GalleryStandOut from my good friend Belladonne.
Thank you friend, I so appreciate it!!


Fairy Glitter Watercolor 1
An enchanting collection, all perfectly coordinated. The complete set of products for the Fairy Glitter Watercolor I Collection – Alpha; The Paper Collection; The Pages; The Elementals; The Glitter Papers. 5 Products in all!!! A total of 266+MB, all products @ 300 dpi.

This page is done by my Dear Friend Belladonne.  I so love this page.
To see more of Belladonne's creative art, go and visit her BLOG

Until Next Time, Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes