3/29/11

Violets and Old Lace by Star Song Studio

Hello, Everyone:
I had the great pleasure to work with this beautiful and awesome kit by Star Song Studio called Violets and Old Lace. The romance and freshness of spring is captured in this kit.  Containing 17 papers and 41 elements it is filled with gentle spring flowers and delicate lace.  The papers measure 12" x 12"  and are in jpeg format and the elements are all created at 300 dpi and sized to fit appropriately. Perfect for your romantic, feminine, spring and heritage layouts as well as everyday themes.  You can find this kit by clicking on the previewAlso go and visit StarSongStudio's BLOG and you will find a wonderful Freebie!!

My pages, mask is from Moonbeam at SBM, photo from IE
GalleryStandOut from my great friend Belladonne. Thank you and once
again I really appreciate your support on my pages.

GalleryStandOut from Tipou2067 at DST.  Thank you so much
for putting my page on GSO.  I appreciate it!!

Until Next Time Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes