1/29/11

Contest at CoolScrapDigital

Update:
The winners were announced today and I was one of them....I am soooooo excited!! Here is the list of winners. 
Rose4u
pinkunicom
dillie
julie-scraapaholic
carribean_mom
pegasong
dodiegonzales
sharonelaine
thompsconcc2007

And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that entered the contest, in my book your all winners!!!


Hello Everyone!!
Well I moved on to the final round of this contest.  I was so excited to find out that I received the most votes for my pages. Now here is what we are working with in this round.  I love this kit by Kakleidesigns called An Ode To Memory.  A gorgeous tribute to memory, a grungy vintage kit full of greatness and mysteries. Made with beautiful golds, browns, greens and gray tones, harsh and elegant fabrics, spiritual and stunning elements this set is a jewel you must treasure for ever...Click the preview and it will take you to her store.


We will know by the end of the week the winners.  Now back to scrapping the 2nd layout.
Until next time, enjoy and make it a great day!!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train