12/18/10

Believe in Magic

Hello Everyone:
I am so ready for Christmas Day!! Just finished up my shopping and have my gifts all wrapped.  The dogs know that there is something for them under the tree and they keep going over to the tree and putting their nose on their presents.  Here is a beautiful and awesome kit Believe in Magic designed by Azur Scrap. The magic of Christmas is all over this kit.  This product contain, 1 alpha and number, a painted santa claus, gifts and trees. There is also more real and traditional elements. And it includes 5 wordarts. 12 papers and 85 elements. All in 300 dpi.  The kit is available at CoolScrapDigital, where it is 40% off and also available at ScrapBird where it is 30% off.

Preview of Kit
My Layout

Until Next Time Enjoy and make it a Great Day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes