11/14/10

L'hibernation de l'ours (The Hibernation of the bears)

Great Day Everyone:
I hope everyone is having a spectacular day!  L'hibernation de l'ours (The Hibernation of the bears) is a gorgeous winter kit that has it all, based in amazing blue, gray and pale purple tones, going through grunge, snowy and beautiful winter landscapes textures, dancing between the coldest season of the year through the most fantastic and magical one when colors blends into a blurry sensation of shades of white and blue, the designers worked hard on this kit and created each and every item as a paragraph of poetry, so enjoy reading the blue poetry of the year and frame your lovely memories to keep them warm....The kit includes 29 papers, 12x12 inches - JPG - 300 dpi ; and 78 elements PNG - 300 dpi.  (not all elements are shown in previews). This kit is designed by Tango Pour 2: Kakleidesigns & Cocotunette.  (Copied from store)
Preview of kit
Image is linked to the store
 
 
My layout of my great nephew
Until next time enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes