10/17/10

Rosy Dawn

Hello, again Everyone!


I hope you all are having a great day!  I am enjoying this nice Autumn Day in Georgia.  I answered an ad for one kit call, over at DigiShopTalk and wow, I am so glad I did.  Star Song Studio is a new designer and what awesome designs she has.  (I am copying this from the store) "This kit is infused with the gentle colors of dawn, the promise inherent in the start of a new day. There are 15 papers, 12" x 12", created at 300 dpi in jpeg format; and there are 43 unshadowed elements, also created at 300 dpi and in png format. There is also a bonus clustered window frame which is pre-shadowed allowing you to get your layout off to a quick and beautiful start.
Elements include: a bird, a birdhouse, book, border, butterfly, 4 ribbons and bows, petal scatter, stick, 2 swirls, 1 tag, 2 wordart, 1 window frame, 1 window frame with cut-out window box perfect for greenery and flowers, 4 additional frames, 12 floral elements, 4 grasses, 4 leaves and 1 gate as well as the pre-shadowed cluster mentioned above."


Designer:  Star Song Studio
Kit:  Rosy Dawn
Available at CoolScrapsDigital click HERE
Preview of Kit
My Layouts

Until next time enjoy and make it a great day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes