9/11/10

Remembering 911

Today we will always remember the tragedy that took place 9/11/2001.  For all those that lost their life on this day, it was a tragic event.  May we never forget!!

Now I know that I haven't been around much, but I have been quite busy.  We have another foster puppy, Summer, (pictures will be posted later) and a new member of our household Katy, who is a torti cat--she looks alot like Dillie. (pictures also later)  What a sweet kitty she is, we got her at the Humane Society here in our hometown.

Now here are some layouts that I have just completed.

Designer:  Monja Wessel
Title: Soft Summer Rain
Where to buy: Scrapbook Max at her store HERE
My niece and her husband

Designer:  Deanne Gow-Smith
Title:  King of the Remote Control
Where to buy: Scrapbook Max at her store HERE
This is my dog Bink, who is our remote control holder


Designer: Deanne Gow-Smith
Title:  My Girl
Where to buy:  Scrapbook Max at her store HERE
My niece Ashley and her daughter (my great niece) Hayleigh


Designer:  Deanne Gow-Smith
Title:  Youth Comes Once
Where to Buy:  Scrapbook Max at her store HERE
These are my twin great nephews on their first birthday.

Until Next Time Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!


No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes