6/4/10

Back to my Layouts

Hello everyone:
Hope all is well--tomorrow my Nephew, Mikey will be getting married.  Unfortunately I am unable to make the trip to Indiana.  My plans are to see everyone at the end of the month when we have a family reunion.  Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mikey and his beautiful bride, Krista.
Here are a few layouts I did this week.  Besides working, I thought that I would just lay back and relax, so that is what I did.  My husband spent a few days with his mom in Florida--loved the time to myself, along with the dogs.

Kits made by Deanne Gow-Smith (Moonbeam)
Kit: All About You can be found at Scrapbook Max HERE -

These are 4 lovely fosters that I fostered and found great homes.  I remain in contact with all the dogs and their families, we have formed some special bonds with each of the families.

Another kit from Deanne is Honey Grunge found HERE


Here is an old abandon Uranium Mine in Durango, Colorado.  What a beautiful country Durango is, the only thing I didn't care for were the dust storms.  Otherwise great Trip.

Tomorrow I will post more.  In the meantime, Enjoy and make it a day!

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes