2/16/10

A Winter's Day

Here is a page that I did from a challenge that Michelle (CraftyScraps) is putting on at her forum and at SBM.  By participating you receive her new kit called "Marci".  Click on the CraftyScraps blinkie (to the right of this post)  and go to the forum, click Challenges and then Click challenge 9 and you are there..Or you can go and visit ScrapbookMax forum --go to contests and challenges, and then click Scrappin'Challenge 12 and find the same challenge.  I think Michelle's challeges are brilliant--they sure make you think and get your creative "juices" flowing.  Please leave her some nice comments if you participate or just for stopping by Don't forget to visit her Store, which is opening on March 1.


This picture was taken from our front window on Saturday morning. I added the gold to the picture, to make it look like the sun was filtering through the trees and sliced the photo. I then layered the same photo,sliced,embossed and inverted the photo used as a frame. I then took the same photo and made a picture book.



Here is the kit I received just for participating found  http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/


Enjoy and make it a great day!


 

No comments:

My Memories Blog Train

About

My photo
Hi! My name is Liz and I am so glad you stopped by. Welcome to my little corner where I like to share, with you, my scrap pages. I will also assist you in going to the different sites that I follow and use. I am a wife to a wonderful husband. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversay on Feb. 14th. We also have 4 dogs (Bink aka Samantha), Ally (Aunt Laur's Favorite), Gabby aka Goober and Molly aka MawMaw; and a cockatiel, name Valentina aka Baby Bird. My nickename comes from the most wonderful cat, who past away recently from cancer. We had Dillie since she was two weeks and was told she was going to be sickly but twelve years she wasn't sick a day in her life until the end. Dillie's Corner is a place where I show off my Scrapbook Pages that I have created using many talented designs. I appreciate every kit and use the kit to the best of my creative juices. Thank you to all you great designers that have shared your great talent with me. Enjoy and leave a comment if you wish.

Pages

Brainy Quotes